Monday, 27 December 2010

further north we go!

it's time to continue our journey......further north we go...........we head off to Carlisle for the day to see Shaun's parents in Carlisle (well his mum anyway as his dad had flu and so was tucked up in bed!!!)........Not much traffic - a rarity in england.....but I guess it was fairly early the morning after Boxing Day (and yes we had a late night at friends and too much prosecco......again!!!!!!............and Ruby got me up at 4.45am and didn't seem to want to go back to sleep :-(........at least she's got a few car journeys to  catch up!!!......and me??   I guess I'll get through the day and crash in the car on the way home (sleep that is - not literally.....i will definitely be in the passenger seat!!!!!)

At Grannies..........


More pressies to open........"I'm loving all this paper to scrunch (and chew!!!)" says Ruby.......

Cheeky monkey heading for the paper again..........

Modelling new presents...........great hat!
 lovely hat and scarf.......I can't believe Grannie's friend made it......amazing!
 Now we've finally got you to wear scarves.........another one for the collection! 
 Only way to keep Ruby in one place.......stick her in the box!
" I've escaped".........happy again!
 Exhausted from all the present opening and big lunch...............can't believe Grannie could make a huge roast dinner in that tiny kitchen.............and there i was complaining about mine over here.......Grannies is less than half the size!!!!  yummy lunch, bit of lounging and off we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment