Half term arrived and I did not have enough energy to face a journey that involved anything but getting in the car and driving somewhere not too far away! All you mum's with little ones on the move understand where I'm comnig from (or can remember vividly from last time around!!)
So I plan a trip to Germany to visit a couple of pretty towns - Heidelberg and Baded-Baden......much to Shaun's horror! not quite the Barcelona or Milan he was hoping for!!!!!
Anyway - we had a nice relaxing few days away (if that's possible with a 20-month old!!) and enjoyed some sunny strolls and general pottering!
Stayed in a very central hotel which the kids loved as each room was a city name and it gave you the distance from Heidelnerg to these cities......always some learning to do along the way!!!!! We were in Paris room :-)
A few autumnal pics..........................
At Heidelberg's historical castle..............
view of the rive from the castle
a tired mum.................
No comments:
Post a Comment