After our weekend in Paris, the birthday celebrations continue with a 40th lunch here in Luxembourg for a UK friend.......from which I have to leave 30 minutes early to collect Ruby, race to the airport and catch a flight to London to get up to Harpenden to celebrate Issadora's 40th at the Luton Hoo :-)
It was fun to celebrate and see everyone again! We stayed at the Luton Hoo which was lovely and a shame we had to leave Saturday but we had to get back for Conor and Millie!!!!
The rest of the weeks followed the usual routine of activities, french, gym etc etc etc. Of course I'm still having to spend a morning trudging off the the supermarket as internet and delivery of groceries still hasn't made it here :-((
We had the annual trip to Steinsel for "apple picking" which always involves cremant (local version of champagne) and sausages.......and pony rides for the kids!!! We had great weather and it was a fun afternoon!
I organised an Amazon wives cultural outing to the Mudam museum which you can almost see from our house! amazing building and structures inside........and obviously followed by lovely lunch in the museum after!!!! Kind of thought I should do some of this cultural stuff before I leave and there's plenty to see!!!!!!
It was fun to celebrate and see everyone again! We stayed at the Luton Hoo which was lovely and a shame we had to leave Saturday but we had to get back for Conor and Millie!!!!
The rest of the weeks followed the usual routine of activities, french, gym etc etc etc. Of course I'm still having to spend a morning trudging off the the supermarket as internet and delivery of groceries still hasn't made it here :-((
We had the annual trip to Steinsel for "apple picking" which always involves cremant (local version of champagne) and sausages.......and pony rides for the kids!!! We had great weather and it was a fun afternoon!
I organised an Amazon wives cultural outing to the Mudam museum which you can almost see from our house! amazing building and structures inside........and obviously followed by lovely lunch in the museum after!!!! Kind of thought I should do some of this cultural stuff before I leave and there's plenty to see!!!!!!
We spend a Saturday at the local ice-rink which was hilarious given Shaun and Conor have never done it before!!!! Millie and I kept our distance from them!!!!!! daren't take the camera though so no pics :-(
Conor gets a fairly large part in the Grade4/5 school performance. For all the faults with the school, their musical performances are second to none.......I'll bore you all with the DVD when I'm home......for now a few pics will suffice!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment