Wednesday, 3 November 2010

One for the girls!!

Something to make you all smirk...........

So it was a week or so before we were due to go on hols and so I decided I needed a few girls things done......eyebrow wax, nails done, legwax and of course the obligatory bikini wax.........and that's when I realised how much I needed to learn French!!!!

Having found a pretty nice salon, friendly girls, accomodating to Ruby and perfectly located (apart from having to squeeze into the tiniest lift possible to get to floor 2 with the buggy!!) on the main street in the city (i.e. I could walk there!!)....it was all looking more than ideal!   So with Ruby fast asleep,   Violette got to work.

1st impressions great as she used a roll-on wax device that made things extremely quick - one of the key factors with a sleeping baby!!!   So with legs smooth and silky in no time at all.........it was time for the dreaded bikini!!!   OMG..........so wanting to get it over with I didn't take much notice when Violette with hindsight was obviously asking me how high I wanted the wax to go!!!!   She then asked me to take my pants off which I thought a bit odd as I never had done before in England!!  I presumed it was so they didn't get any wax on!   Little did I know what was to come.............O M G!!!!!   I now am the proud owner of a brazilian wax.......ouch ouch OUCH!!!!

Having survived the ordeal.......and now on holiday living in a bikini...........I am now quite proud of myself.......and there is certainly no need to worry when I'm lazing in the inflatable ring at the water park......just a shame my body's not quite up to wearing the itsy bitsy teeny weeny triangle bikini pants.....ho hum.......next time!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment