Monday, 8 November 2010

Sunday night blues!

Feels like a long time since those Sunday night blues............but after a trail of good things - trip to London, UK friends to visit, hols in Dubai and long weekend lounging at home...........it was time for the kids to go back to school and Shaun back to work :-(

It felt weird flying back into Frankfurt airport on the way back from Dubai and driving back to Luxembourg.........it didn't quite feel like we were coming home!  I sort of felt my stint over here was done and it was time to return to our real home!!!!!!

Anyway - here we are......back to school runs and regimes and working to the clock again!!!!  I guess same as world over!   At the moment I've got no appetite for planning or organising so having some lazy days at home (apart from coffee with Becky next door and lunch with a friend on Friday!!!!!!  would be rude to go completely cold turkey!!)...in attempt to try and sort some stuff out at home which otherwise i can see in 3 years time being in the same state!

All is well, just feeling as grey as the weather outside!  anyay I think we are finally all well again so things are looking up :-)  

Hope you all have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment